P6/7 News

P6/7 ATHLETICS
Remember this Friday (3rd May) P6/7 are all going to Grangemouth Stadium for the Athletics Competition with Mrs Halcrow. Please come to school for 9am prompt wearing a RED t-shirt/polo-shirt (a school one if you have it, but if not, any is fine) along with tracksuit/jogging bottoms and a sweatshirt/hoody. Dress for the weather! It may be cold and you will be outside. Remember your packed lunches and water too! 🙂

SCIAF
P6/7 worked very hard for SCIAF last term and encouraged everyone in school to give as much money as they could spare to such a good cause. We have raised a lot of money so thank you everybody for your generosity. The final total is £190.27!! 🙂

WORLD BOOK DAY
Well done everyone for dressing up and taking part. We managed to raise £129 for Book Aid International 🙂 This money will help build libraries and send books to Sub-Saharan Africa. We also raised £360 commission for the school from the orders at the Book Fair.

17 Responses to P6/7 News

1. Erin McGuirk says:

Hi, everyone from P6/7 good luck for creativity matters for tomorrow…. you will all do great
    Erin 🙂

2. ennah2002 says:

I just wanted to tell you that i hope you all do great in the athletics challenge. That’s on Friday and no matter what happens you will be fine and remember its about taking part and having fun and don’t worry i’ll be there for you.
    Good Luck.
    Ennah 🙂

3. saskia says:

I cant wait for our World War Two trip tomorrow it will be great 🙂

4. Erin McGuirk says:

I really enjoyed F&B’s it was amazing I loved it 🙂

5. Ellie O'Donnell says:

I can’t wait for world book day. I am so excited ! 🙂

6. erin123 says:

I can’t wait to go to F&B’s it will be gr8 and I can’t wait to make my own pizza…I am sure everyone will have a good time…..and enjoy their pizza…yum yum…:)

7. Rosie says:

I’m so exited I can’t wait to go to F&B’s and our WW2 trip !!

8. Caitlin24 says:

Hope you all enjoy your break. off school everyone 🙂

9. brendan says:

oooooooooooo i cant go i,m going to porgugal.

10. erin123 says:

I am so happy and I can’t wait i wish Olivia could come because then we could of got a class picture and we could of put it on the blog. I can’t wait to dress up as WWII school children. It will be gr8 🙂

11. ellie1301 says:

I can’t wait !!!!!!!! 🙂

12. caitlin24 says:

I cant wait to go on our trip its going to be so fun 🙂

13. isabella11 says:

Oops i made a mistake i was mean’t to say a WWII child not WWII children. Sorry 🙁

14. isabella11 says:

I am so excited especially about the bit where we get to dress up as a WWII school children and get an actual lesson about things they learned back then. 🙂 <3